Researchers at the School of Life Sciences, University of Lincoln and Nestlé Purina PetCare Company are interested in looking at factors which affect working and being a dog owner. Many people own a pet dog and have to leave them at home every day to work in an office, however, some offices allow employees allow to take their dog to work.
All those who own a pet dog and work in an office are invited to take part in a short survey, with the opportunity to be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 (or currency equivalent) Amazon voucher.
Click here to take part!
Please note the following before completing the survey:
- We are interested in hearing from dog owners who regularly work in an office environment.
- We are interested in hearing from people who are and are not allowed to bring their dog in to the office with them.
- For the purpose of the survey, we define ‘office’ as a room, set of rooms, or building used for commercial, professional or bureaucratic work. We include teachers working in a school.
- You must be 18-years of age, or over, to take part.
- You can take part if you work part-time or full-time, but we ask that you attend your office at least once a week.
- You must currently own one (or more) pet dog(s).